Thursday, June 01, 2006

April and May Newsletters

The April and May newsletters have been sent! April a couple of weeks ago and May today. Unfortunately I have run out of memory on the tripod site to load them. And as I'm going on holiday starting tomorrow morning, it'll have to wait until I get back before I can remedy the problem with a new site. I really apologize. Especially to those of you whose computers have crashed trying to load them. Ouch.

Off to Manchester tomorrow am, Liverpool Saturday, Dublin Monday, Belfast Wednesday, and I don't really know beyond that. But I've got a ticket from Cardiff to London booked for Saturday. I'll see what happens.

And that's the update from here. About 45 days until I land back in Detroit. I'll get to see my cats!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home