Thursday, June 23, 2005

I just want to put up a picture

So my parents, sisters and I went to Stratford, Ontario, Canada this last weekend. We saw Hello, Dolly! and The Tempest. Over to the left is a picture of me (c) with my sisters Abby (l) and Jessica (r) in front of a big statue of Shakespeare. That whole town is all about the big bard. Streets are named for his plays, river bears the same name as the river in his hometown, the bookstores have more of his works and supplements than anything else, etc, etc, etc. Anyway, thanks to Mr. R for all the years of taking his students and alum to the Stratford Festival for world class theatre and Shakespeare!
Check out more on the Statford Festival at: http://www.stratford-festival.on.ca/

1 Comments:

At 10:00 AM, Blogger Christopher said...

Very cool. Throw a shout out from me to the Bard if you see him.
Also, blog tag, your it.
Peace,
Chris

 

Post a Comment

<< Home