Monday, July 11, 2005

Books for Everyone

So a couple of weeks ago, Chris "tagged" me. Something about books I think everyone should read before college/during their life. Something like that. Anyway, here's my reading list:
  • Pay it Forward by Catherine Ryan Hyde (I also recommend the movie)
  • Illusions and Jonathan Livingston Seagull by Richard Bach (read anything by him)
  • To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
  • Freddy the Cowboy by Walter Brooks
  • My Darling, My Hamburger by Paul Zindell

There are of course others that I could recommend, but I think this covers the basics. I'm better with movie recs. Anyway... I need to tag someone, but I don't know who. SO! if you're reading this and you have a blog... TAG! you're it!

1 Comments:

At 5:41 PM, Blogger Christopher said...

finished "Lovely Bones" that you recommended to me. It was very much "popular fiction" but it was good popular fiction. Thanks for the recomendation!
Peace,
Chris

 

Post a Comment

<< Home