Monday, September 12, 2005

I'm in the U.K.!

Hello everyone! For the two of you that may occassionally read this, I don't need to tell you where I'm at. For the rest of you who stumbled upon this little blog by mistake, let me tell you where exactly I am at.

I'm in the London borough of Hackney (don't ask me what a borough is, I don't know. If you know, please tell me). I'm working at Queensdown Road, a residential home for adults with learning disabilities. "Working" is accurate, but "volunteer" is more so. I am here through the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America's (ELCA) Young Adults in Global Mission Program (YAGM).

More to come later, but I've only got a couple of minutes left before the library computer kicks me off and I'm going to e-mail my sister.

:)

1 Comments:

At 12:20 PM, Blogger Christopher said...

Good to hear from you.
Peace,
Chris

 

Post a Comment

<< Home